Almost every day I come across more ways you can keep a loved one’s ashes with you. Well, perhaps not every day, but I subscribe to newsletters that carry this type of information, so I may be more attuned than most 🙂
Five ways you can use human cremains:
* Jewelry. This one has been around for a while. LifeGem is one company that will create these unique items. Because all ashes are different, you won’t know the color until the jewelry is created.
* A vinyl record. For that music lover whom you loved, the ashes can be pressed into vinyl.
* Tattoos. Ashes can be mixed with tattoo ink.
* Paintings. Ashes can be mixed with paints, too.
* Sex toys. Yes, really. If you just have to have more info, click here.